St Laurence’s Church Hall
We have a large hall, an enclosed garden, a fully equipped kitchen, a small lounge and toilets. In the hall there are 90 blue stacking chairs, 12 large trestle tables and 10 small stacking bistro tables which are available if desired. There are also several smaller children’s tables and chairs. There is an adjacent car park which comfortably fits 30 cars.
Hours 1-2: £20 per hour (minimum booking of 2 hours)
Hours 3+: £15 for each additional hour.
For example: A 3-hour booking from 10am-1pm will cost £55
In order to keep our charges low, we accept bookings on a self-managed basis: hall users will need to setup any furniture for their own booking at the start of each session and clear up again at the end.
Availability for Parties and One-Off bookings
The hall is available for one-off users for parties and celebration on Saturdays from 8am-8pm. We no longer offer hiring facilities for parties or events beyond 8pm in consideration of our neighbours.
Booking Requirements for Regular Groups
- Groups which are open to members of the public require Public Liability Insurance. This does not include private parties or family-style events. You can search for cover using many online insurance comparison sites, such as MoneySupermarket.com
- Groups which run regulated activities for children, young people or vulnerable adults need to provide a Safeguarding Policy showing how your group complies with best safeguarding practice, including training & recruitment of volunteers. You can read St Laurence’s Safeguarding Policy for reference here.
- Payment must be made via Debit/Card via our online booking platform at the time of booking, or via BACS bank transfer by request. Regular bookings will be provided with a set of hall access keys for a deposit charge of £30.
How to make an Online Booking
- Scroll down to the booking calendar.
- Find the day you would like to check availability for. If the timeslot is free, click on the start time and select how long you would like the booking to last.
- Click on the ‘Book’ button. If this is the first time you have booked the church hall using this system, you will be prompted to create an account.
- Once you’re logged in, you will need a debit/credit card to pay for and secure the booking. If you want to create repeat bookings (eg every Tuesday evening), please contact us first so we can set this up on your account.
- For first time bookings for groups open to the public, your booking is only confirmed once we have been touch with you to confirm arrangements for event type, public liability insurance, safeguarding & payment (if these are required).
Accessing the hall for occasional users
Nearer the time of your booking, you will be sent details of how to access the hall keys via your email address. If you have not received this within 48 hours of your booking, please call the church office on 02476667460.
If you have any questions about our hall booking process, you can email email@example.com to make a general enquiry.
If our hall is fully booked on a date that you were looking for you can use this webpage to find alternative Coventry venues.