St Laurence’s Church Hall
St Laurence’s Church Hall is available for hire for community groups and private children’s birthday parties.
Charges start from £15 per hour. We have a large hall, an enclosed garden, a fully equipped kitchen, a small lounge and toilets. In the hall there are 90 blue stacking chairs, 12 large trestle tables and 10 small stacking bistro tables which are available if desired. The hall can easily seat 90 people around tables. There are also several smaller children’s tables and chairs.
There is an adjacent car park which comfortably fits 30 cars.
In order to keep our charges low, we accept bookings on a self-managed basis: hall users will need to setup any furniture for their own booking at the start of each session and clear up again at the end.
Our hall user checklist is here
You can view our full booking policy with terms and conditions of hire here.
How to make an Online Booking
- Scroll down to the booking calendar.
- Find the day you would like to check availability for. If the timeslot is free, click on the start time and select how long you would like the booking to last.
- Click on the ‘Book’ button. If this is the first time you have booked the church hall using this system, you will be prompted to create an account.
- Once you’re logged in, you will need a debit/credit card to secure the booking. This acts as your secure form of deposit and guarantee, and will only be charged in the event of a cancellation within 72 hours of your booking, non-payment on the day, or damage to the venue. The price is automatically calculated, and include use of the kitchen, toilets & heating. You can create a repeating booking, as long as the hall calendar shows availability.
- If for we need to contact you about your booking or are unable to accept it, we will get in touch with you within 7 days of your booking request.
Accessing your booking
Nearer the time of your booking, you will be sent details of how to access the hall via your email address or mobile phone number.
If you have any questions about our hall booking process, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a general enquiry.