Worship Online for Sunday 29th March.
From 10.30am Rev Gareth will stream a short Service of Word & Prayer from the Vicarage on Facebook Live.
Our readings this morning will be from Psalm 31 and Mark 4:35-41.
During the prayer time, we will use this response from 24/7 Prayer
The video below will appear at 10.30 and will probably load muted, so make sure you unmute it. If the video below doesn’t display, you can go to Facebook to watch (even if you don’t have a Facebook account). Take me to Facebook
At 11am we’re moving across to a more Interactive Service for Adults & Children through Zoom.
- Please click this link to join us: https://zoom.us/j/598396159 and come and join us as we continue to worship, share & pray together, with activities for adults & children.
- If you’re new to Zoom, it will invite you download the free software or app on your device.
- The meeting ID is 598-396-159 if you already have the Zoom App. When it first loads, you’ll enter a waiting room for the host to authenticate you.
- This session won’t be recorded or streamed elsewhere, and we will be monitoring it for Safeguarding purposes. If you don’t want others in the call to see you or hear you, please just turn off you camera and/or microphone.
- Under 16’s wanting to join must have an adult present in the same room as the device.
- Need help getting started? Please call or text Ben Verdon on 07875 698276 who will try and help you get onto Zoom.
- Large household? You can use the same link to join on more than one device in more than one room, but please keep the doors closed to avoid screeching speaker feedback!
Can’t join via internet? You can listen and join in via telephone from 11am:
One tap mobile (local number rates, often included in free minutes)
+443300885830,,598396159# United Kingdom
Landline (local number rates)
0330 088 5830 United Kingdom
Meeting ID: 598 396 159
Welcome to St Laurence’s Church! We’re a community of people called to worship God, grow as disciples of Jesus and learn to transform the communities of North Coventry in love.